Let us be a part of your next chapter...
McManus Pub Company is seeking to recruit experienced, passionate and dedicated General Managers for our fabulous existing venues and new openings in the area of Northamptonshire. People are the stars of the show at McManus, and we are looking for new talent to join our growing family!
The General Manager role is to provide the best in class hospitality service, ensuring that company standards are maintained, financial targets are achieved, and customer expectations are met.
- Developing a high performing and motivated team
- Responsible for the successful day to day management of the Restaurant Floor and Bar
- Ensure all Health and Safety standards are met
- Ensure all guest complaints are dealt with prominently and efficiently
- Continuously delivering great guests service
- Developing and training a high performing and motivated team
You must have:
- Proven experience in a high-end busy restaurant/bar environment at a similar level
- Previous experience in budgets, recruitment, stock control, ordering & staff management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work at pace without compromising on standards
- A keen eye for fine attention to detail, high standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A can-do attitude
- A hands-on approach and leadership by example
In return, we offer:
- Excellent Company Benefit package
- Development pathway and career opportunities
If you can manage to remain calm when trade is brisk keep organised and professional with a smile – then we would love to hear from you.
Our Recruitment Policy